would you be willing to trade.
你們是否愿意。
all the days from this day to that.
用這一切來換今天。
for one chance just one chance.
為一個機會,就這么一個機會。
to come back here and tell our enemies.
回到這,告訴我們的敵人。
that they may take our lives.
他們或許會殺死我們。
but they'll never take our freedom!
但他們奪不去我們的自由!
They seem quite optimistic to me.
我認為他們相當樂觀。
Maybe they do want to fight.
也許他們真愿意出戰。
Confrontation might be a foregone conclusion, milord...
對峙也許是預料中的結果。
but, nonetheless...
但雖然如此。
I think we should deliver the king's terms.
我們該傳達國王的條件。
The king's terms? He'll never live up to them.
國王條件?他決不給他們兌現的。
Milord, I think...
吾王,我想。
All right. Offer them the terms.
好吧,將條件說給他們。
Shall we go and meet them?
我們要去會見他們嗎?
Let me do the talking.
我來跟他們談。
Agreed.
好。
Fine speech.
講的好。
Now what do we do?
現在怎么做?
Just be yourselves.
一如我們所計劃的。
Where are you going?
你去哪?
I'm going to pick a fight.
去興風作浪。