The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight.
上天說這是場時髦的戰爭。
It's drawn the finest people.
吸引了最好的人。
Where is thy salute?
你的禮儀呢?
For presenting yourselves on this battlefield.
對你親自現身此戰場。
I give you thanks.
我向你致謝。
To join it, you give homage.
來加入效忠。
This is our army.
這是我們的軍隊。
I give homage to Scotland.
我向蘇格蘭效忠。
and if this is your army...
這若是你的軍隊。
why does it go?
他們為何離開?
We didn't come here to fight for them!
我們來此不是為他們出戰。
Home!The English are too many.
回家!英格蘭軍太多兵了。
Sons of Scotland...
蘇格蘭之子。
I am William Wallace.
我是威廉華萊士。
William Wallace is 7 feet tall.
威廉華萊士有七英尺高。
He kills men by the hundreds.
他殺人數以百計。
and if he were here, he'd consume the English.
他若在此,他會消滅英格蘭軍的。
with fireballs from his eyes.
他眼睛可以冒火球。
and bolts of lightning from his arse.
屁股會放雷電。
I am William Wallace.
我是威廉華萊士。
and I see a whole army of my countrymen.
我看到我民族組成的軍隊。
here in defiance of tyranny.
向暴政宣戰。
You've come to fight as free men.
你們作戰是為解放人民。
And free men you are.
你們自己也將自由。
What will you do with that freedom?
若沒有自由能怎么辦?
Will you fight?
你們愿意作戰嗎?
No! No!
不! 不!
No! No!
不! 不!
Against that?No!
對抗那?不!
We will run, and we will live.
我們會逃開,我們會活。
Fight, and you may die.
作戰,可能會戰死。
Run, and you'll live...
逃開,能活著。
at least awhile.
至少一陣子。