Volunteers coming in!
志愿軍到了。
William Wallace.
威廉華萊士。
we've come to fight and to die for you.
我們來此為你作戰。
Stand up, man. I'm not the pope.
站起來,我不是教皇。
My name is Faudron. My sword is yours.
我叫佛莊,我的劍聽候差遣。
I brought you this.
我還帶給你這個。
We checked them for arms.
我們已搜過身。
I brought you this.
我還帶給你這個。
My wife made it for you.
我太太做的。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Him? That can't be William Wallace.
他?他不可能是威廉華萊士。
I'm prettier than this man.
我比他帥多了。
All right, Father.I'll ask him.
好的,父親,我來問他。
If I risk my neck for you.
若我為你賣命。
will I get a chance to kill Englishmen?
我有機會殺英格蘭人嗎?
Is your father a ghost.
你的父親是鬼?
or do you converse with the Almighty?
還是你能與萬能天父交談。
To find his equal, an Irishman talks to God.
去查明愛爾蘭對手,與天主交談。
The Almighty says don't change the subject.
萬能天父回答說別換話題。
Just answer the fucking question.
快回答他娘的問題。
Insane Irish.
狂傲的愛爾蘭人。
Mind your tongue.
注意你的嘴巴。
Smart enough to get a dagger past your guards, old man.
能聰明的帶匕首避過守衛。
That's my friend, Irishman.
他是我朋友,愛爾蘭人。
and the answer to your question is yes.
答覆你的問題是同意。
You fight for me, you get to kill the English.
為我作戰,可以殺英格蘭人。