Well, we didn't get dressed up for nothing.
我們不是沒理由全副武裝的。
Mornay, Lochlan, Craig.
莫瑞,盧克蘭,克格。
Here are the king's terms.
這是國王的條件。
Lead this army off the field.
將軍隊帶離戰場。
and he will give you each estates in Yorkshire...
他會把約克郡的土地賜給你們。
including hereditary title...
還包括世襲頭銜。
from which you will pay...
而你們所要付出的。
from which you will pay him an annual duty.
只是給他年稅。
I have an offer for you.
我有個提議。
Cheltham, this is William Wallace.
他是威廉華萊士。
From which you will pay the king an annual duty...
你們要付給他年稅。
I said I have an offer for you.
我說我有個提議。
You disrespect a banner of truce?
你對休戰不敬。
From his king? Absolutely.
對他的國王?絕對。
Here are Scotland's terms...
蘇格蘭開的條件是。
Lower your flags.
降下你們的旗子。
and march straight back to England...
回你們的英格蘭。
stopping at every home you pass by...
每遇民舍就停下來。
to beg forgiveness for 100 years of theft rape and murder.
為百年來的殺人擄掠求恕。
Do that, and your men shall live.
這樣做,你們就能活。
Do it not, and every one of you will die today.
不做,你們今天全會死。
You are outmatched.
你太囂張了。
You have no heavy cavalry.
你并沒有重裝騎兵。
In two centuries, no army has won...
兩世紀來,沒有軍隊能打贏。
I'm not finished!
我還沒說完。
Before we let you leave...
在讓你們離開前。
your commander must cross that field...
你們統領必須穿過戰場。
present himself before this army...
站在這軍隊前。
put his head between his legs...
將他的頭夾在大腿里。
and kiss his own arse.
親屁股。