but from top to bottom.
但從上至下。
this country has got no sense of itself.
這國家已無界定。
Its nobles share allegiance with England.
貴族在為英格蘭效忠。
Its clans war with each other.
是他們派系之戰爭。
If you make enemies on both sides of the border.
若兩邊都樹敵。
We all end up dead.
人都會死的。
It's just a question of how and why.
只是死因的不同。
I want what you want.
我要你所要的。
but we need the nobles.
但我們需要貴族。
We need them?
我們需要他們?
Nobles.
貴族。
Tell me, what does that mean...to be noble?
做為一個貴族,有何意義?
Your title gives you claim.
頭銜讓你有坐上王位的資格。
but men don't follow titles.
人是不會追隨頭銜的。
they follow courage.
人追隨的是勇氣。
Now, our people know you.
人們清楚你的所為。
Noble and common...they respect you.
貴族、平民都敬重你。
and if you would just lead them to freedom...
若你帶領他們朝向自由。
they'd follow you.
他們會跟隨你的。
And so would I.
我也會的。
My sodomite cousin the prince tells me.
那變態王子表哥說。
Damn it!
混蛋!
he has no troops to lend.
沒軍隊借我。
and every town in Northern England is begging for help.
英格蘭北部的城全在求救。
He advances!
他進軍了!
To here, milord.
這里 大人。
Bring the provisions inside!
將食物收入城內!
Double the wall guards! Seal the gate! Now!
加強城墻守衛!關緊城門!快!