Mother:Sweetheart...you can tell me.
寶貝 你可以跟我說說
Juli:Bryce tried to kiss me.
布萊斯想親我來著
Mother:He did?
是嗎
Juli:In school.
在學校
In front of everybody.
在很多人面前
Mom, please don't get it.
媽媽 別去開門
Mother:It's probably him.
可能是他
Sweetheart...maybe you should talk to him.
寶貝 也許你應該跟他談談
Juli:I can't. I can't.
我不能 我不能
Bryce wouldn't leave me alone.
布萊斯一點也不讓我清凈
He kept calling on the phone.
他一直不停地給我打電話
Andknocking on the door.
不斷地敲門
He even snuck around the house andtapped on my window.
他甚至偷偷溜進院子 敲我的窗戶
Juli! Please, I gotta see you!
朱莉 求求你 我得見你
Come on out, just for a minute!
出來吧 就幾分鐘
Why didn't he understand that I just wanted to beleft alone?
他怎么就不明白 我就想一個人待會
Please!
求求你了
After two days, Bryce stopped.
兩天之后 布萊斯不再煩我了
And I thought it was finally over.
我想這終于結束了
Then, one afternoon, I was coming into the front room to read...
直到有一天下午 我正要去客廳讀書
when I heard a noise in the yard.
這時聽到院子里有動靜
Hey, what's he doing?
他干什么呢
Father:Juli, calm down. I gave him permission.
朱莉 冷靜點 我允許他了
Juli:Permission? Permission for what? He'sdigging a hole.
允許 允許什么了 他正在挖坑呢
Father:I told him he could.
我跟他說可以
Juli:But why?
可是為什么
I told him he could.
我跟他說可以
It was torture seeing him dig up my grass.
看他在我的草地上亂挖我很難受
How could my father let him do this?
爸爸怎么能讓他這么做呢
Bryce knew I was there too.
布萊斯知道我在家里