Teacher:And now, will you all give a big Mayfield School welcome...
現在 請在場的梅菲德中學師生熱烈歡迎
to your 1963 Basketboys.
1963年度的"午餐男孩"們
Juli:I could say I didn't care all I wanted...
我嘴上說什么都不在乎了
but seeing Bryce walk out in his jacket and tie...
可當看到布萊斯西裝筆挺地走上臺
holding that picnic basket...
手持野餐籃時
set my head spinning again.
我的頭腦又不清醒了
Fifteen going once.
十五美元第一次
The auction seemed to fly by.
拍賣會似乎進行得飛快
Teacher:Fifteen going twice.
十五美元第二次
Sold to Macy Taylor for $15.
梅茜·泰勒十五美元成功競標
Juli:Before I knew it, Eddie Trulock was called.
我還沒回過神來 已經到艾迪·楚勒了
Number eight is Eddie Trulock.
8號是艾迪·楚勒
Which meant Bryce was next.
也就是說下一個就是布萊斯了
Teacher:Eddie is a member of the debate team.
艾迪是辯論隊的成員
And his hobbies include fishing...
他的業余愛好有釣魚
and model-airplane building.
還有制作飛機模型
Who will give me $5?
有誰愿意出五美元
Why isn't anyone bidding? He's so nice. Exactly.
怎么沒人競標 他挺不錯啊 是啊
Nobody?
沒人嗎
Juli:Eight dollars.
八美元
Sold to Juli Baker for $8.
八美元賣給朱莉·貝克啦
How did this happen?
怎么會這樣呢
Was it because I felt bad for Eddie?
是因為我同情艾迪嗎
Or was it because I couldn't trust myself with Bryce?
還是怕等下布萊斯登臺時我管不住自己呢
As I made my way to the multi-purpose room...
在去往多功能廳的路上
I contemplated the startling turn of events.
我回想著事情出人意料的變化
Here I was, about to have lunch with Eddie Trulock...
我就要和艾迪·楚勒共進午餐了
while the boy I mooned over for half my life...
而那個曾讓我朝思暮想的男孩
was going to share a meal with mymortal enemy.
竟然要和我的宿敵一起用餐