When shewalked out ofthe door,
當她走出那扇門時
Ithought back tothe first time I saw her.
我想起了第一次見到她的時候
How could anybody, ever, have wanted torun away fromJuli Baker?
怎么會有人想要躲避朱莉·貝克呢
He looked at me with those eyes.
他用那雙眼睛看著我
Those once again dazzling eyes.
那雙重又閃亮迷人的雙眼
And I knew that Bryce Loski
我知道布萊斯·洛斯奇
was stillwalking aroundwith my first kiss.
還在等待著我的初吻
But he wouldn't be for long.
但是他不會等太久了
As we stood there, I realized that all these years...
我們站在那里 我意識到這些年來
we never really talked.
我們從沒真正交談過
Do you need some help?
需要幫忙嗎
Yeah.
是的
But that day, we started.
但那一天 我們開始了
And I knew we'd be talking for a long time.
而且我知道我們要聊很久
I blessed a day I found you
感謝上天讓我遇到你
I want to stay around you
我想和你一起廝守
Now and forever
不管天荒地老
Let it be me
讓我愛著你
Don't take this heaven from one.
不要讓我的夢想破滅
If you must cling to someone
如果你真的需要溫暖懷抱
Now and forever
不管天荒地老
Let it be me
讓我愛著你
Each time we meet love
當生命中出現愛
I find complete love
那一定是完整的愛
Without your sweet love
沒有你的甜美笑容
oh, what would life be
我的生活將暗無天日
So never leave me lonely
請不要離開我
Say that you love me only
說你只愛我一人
And that you'll always
并且你會永遠
Let it be me
讓我愛著你