Oh, you know what? She's here now.
你知道嗎?她回來了。
I'll see you tomorrow? All right.
我們明天見?好的。
Hey.
嘿。
Hi, sweetie.Hi.
嗨,甜心,嗨。
How was pep squad? I hate pep squad.
啦啦隊怎么樣?我恨啦啦隊。
I particularly hate peppy teenage girls...
我尤其恨啦啦隊的小女生。
who insist everyone be aggressive- B.E. aggressive.
她們堅持人人要充滿激情,定要激情。
It's, like, there are no other pathways in life besides aggression, you know?
就好像生活里除了激情就沒別的了。
I'm gonna call Liv.
我要給麗芙打電話。
Really? Yeah.
真的?是的。
Amie and Marissa are throwing us that joint shower...
艾米和瑪瑞莎要給我們搞個聯合單身派對。
and it'd be good to have all this behind us by then. Right?
而且讓這些事都過去挺好的,對嗎?
You sure? Yeah.
你確定?是的。
Yeah. I agree. I was just talkin' to Daniel. She's on her cell.
是,我同意,我剛跟丹尼爾通過話,她帶著手機呢。
You should call her. They're out doin' their save-the-dates or whatever.
你該打給她,他們在外面弄日期通知帖什么的。
What?You should hit her up.
什么?你該聯系她。
You have to know your "date" date...
你必須定下日子。
to send out your save-the-dates.
才能發日期通知貼。
We were both gonna wait, and she...she...
我們本都該等著,她卻。
I ca...I can't believe it.
我簡直,無法相信。
You can't believe this? Really? It's Liv.
你無法相信?真的?那可是麗芙。
She's always thinking about number one. No.
她總把自己放在第一位,不。
Not this time. No. No, no, no, no, no.
這次不行,不,不行,不行。
I am a bride too. Okay?
我也是新娘,好嗎?
I'm number one too.
我也是第一位。
I-You are my number one. I know. That's how I feel.
我,你是我的第一位,我明白,這就是我的想法。