Great. Emma's wedding's gonna be better than ours was.
太好了,艾瑪的婚禮會比我們的好。
Glen.
格倫。
Maybe her marriage will be better too.
也許她的婚姻也會更好。
Not filled with loneliness and sadness.
不會充滿了孤獨與悲哀。
I hope you can appreciate the positions Amie and I are in.
希望你能考慮到我和艾米的立場。
We're not taking sides.Relax.
我們不想偏袒哪方,放松。
We're not making any plans until we figure this out.
在想出解決辦法前,我們不會做任何計劃的。
You're so cool about it.Yeah.
你還真是冷靜啊,是啊。
How else am I gonna be?
不然我還能怎么樣?
I mean-Without taking sides though, I have to say...
不是偏袒誰,但是我必須得說。
Emma's save-the-date e-mail was a smidge tacky.
艾瑪的日期通知郵件也簡短得有點傻了吧。
I mean, "june 6 at the Plaza," smiley face?
就一句 "6月6號在廣場酒店" 外加一個笑臉?
What's next, hearts over her i's?
下次會是什么,桃心眼睛?
Come on, really,What was she thinking??Oh, hey.
她是怎么想的啊?噢,嘿。
I know, right?That was so tacky.
我知道,是吧?太傻了。
It's shocking.Hi. Hi, Heidi.
晴天霹靂,嗨,嗨,海蒂。
Oh, Elizabeth, I love my ring.Oh, my gosh.
噢,伊麗莎白,我愛死我的戒指了,我的天。
Emma?
艾瑪?
You sent out your save-the-dates?
你已經發了日期通知帖了?
Yeah, I did, actually.
是啊,我確實發了。
Surprised?
很吃驚吧?
So one of us...
那么我們中的某個人。
is not moving her date?
是不打算改日子了?