All right, okay. I did, actually.
好吧,我是跟他睡過。
Once. Twice.
一次,就兩次。
What difference does it make? He was a loser, and he was lousy in.
這有什么影響?他是個廢物,很差勁。
You did? Really? I didn't hear that.
是嗎?真的?我沒聽說。
Two kids? Wow. You guys must have had really cute kids.
生了兩個孩子? 你們的孩子肯定很可愛。
Uh, yeah. Tell him I say hi, and...
是啊,替我跟他問好。
Actually, I'm hopping into a cab, so I'm gonna give you a call a little later.
我正上出租呢,回頭再給你打電話。
Kevin? Yeah?
凱文?什么?
I'd like to promote you...
我想給你升職。
to mister of honor.
升成男伴娘。
Do I get...Is...Is it, like, a pay thing?
我有,這,這,給錢的嗎?
No.just...It's just an honor.
不,就是種榮譽。
Uh, have a classmate read your draft. I think that's a great idea.
讓你的同學讀讀你的稿子,我覺得這主意很好。
Because by letting a classmate read your draft.
因為通過讓同學讀你的稿子。
Oh, thank God. All right. You guys finish the rest of this.
感謝上帝,好了,你們把剩下的完成了。
Just read it yourselves.
自己讀就行。
Did you get my note?Yeah.
你看到我留的條了嗎?是的。
Can you take my late bus patrol today?
你今天能幫我做晚班車的巡視嗎?
Sure.
當然。
Deb? Yeah?
德比?什么?
Yeah?
什么?
I know we're not exactly friends...We're not?
我知道我們算不上朋友,不算嗎?
Then why am I always doing you favors? You never do me.
那我為什么老要幫你的忙?你從來沒。
Never mind.
沒什么。
How'd you like to be my maid of honor?
你愿意當我的伴娘嗎?
Do I get to pick out my own dress?
我能自己選禮服嗎?
I tend to draw the eye, so it's gotta be good.
我想引入注意,所以衣服必須好。
Absolutely.
當然。
I mean, you know, I might make some suggestions, but...
也許我會給些建議,但是。
Oh, you know, I'm really swamped though. I'd need a lot of help.
但是我現在事真的很多,很需要幫忙。
What do you think the bride is for?
你以為新娘是干什么用的?
To make the maid of honor's life easier, right?
就是為了讓伴娘更輕松的,對嗎?
I mean, come on. Please.
好吧,拜托了。