Hello, Angela.just...
你好,安吉拉,快。
tell us where the other bride is...
告訴我們那個新娘在那。
and nobody's gonna get hurt.
那樣大家都沒事。
Hi.Hello, Stacy.
嗨,你好,思黛絲。
You look gorgeous.Did you lose weight?
你看起來真漂亮,是不是瘦了?
How are you??It's Emma and Liv.
你好嗎?我們是艾瑪和麗芙。
You want me to change the date of my wedding?
你想讓我改結婚的日期?
Yeah.That'd be great.
是啊密碼,那就太好了。
No.You take the 6th, give me the 27 th.
不,你6號結,把27號讓給我。
She can be your wedding buddy.
她就成了你同日結婚的新娘伴兒了。
I'm a ball. Really. I am.Don't touch me.
我很棒的,真的,別碰我。
Let's talk numbers.
我們談談價錢吧。
Every wedding has a price, hon. What's yours?
每個婚禮都有價,寶貝,你的是多少?
You can't buy me. So again, no.
你別想買通我,所以還是那句話,不。
No, no, no. A thousand times, no.
不,不,不,一千遍也是,不。
Good luck, ladies.
祝你們好運,女士們。
There's something wrong with you.
你肯定有病。
You're not leaving until you change your...
你不改主意就別想走。
She's crazy
她瘋了。
just change your date.She's crazy! Somebody call Security.
改日期就好,她瘋了,誰叫一下保安。
You won't even change your date!You're crazy!
你改日期都不愿意,你瘋了。
It's unnecessary.?
你沒必要。
for you to touch me so hard.Technically, she pushed me too.
用那么大的勁,她也推了我呢。