I heard.
聽說了。
This Wallace is a brigand, nothing more.
華萊士只不過是個土匪。
And how would you deal with this brigand?
你要如何對付這個土匪?
Like any common thief.
像對付一般的盜賊。
Have the local magistrate arrest him.
讓當地官來依罪判刑。
Leave us.
退下吧。
Wallace has already killed the magistrate.
華萊士已殺了當地官員。
and taken control of the town.
并且控制當地。
Stand up.
站起來。
Stand up.
站起來。
In the morning.
等到早上。
I depart for France to press our rights there.
我去法國施壓對我權利的確立。
and I leave you here to quell this little rebellion.
我讓你們來鎮壓這叛軍。
Understood? Is it?
了解嗎?懂嗎?
One day, you will be a king.
終有一日,你會為王。
At least try to act like one.
至少要表現的像個君王。
Get away from me!
你少煩我!
Convene my military council.
召喚我的軍事大臣。