What are you waiting for, boy?
你還在等什么,孩子?
Here. You can do it.
來,你辦的到。
I'll hold him down.
我來壓住他。
Pour it straight in the wound.
倒在傷口上。
It seems like a waste of good whiskey.
我知道這是糟蹋。
Indulge me. Ah!
寬恕我吧!
Hold him. Hold him.
按住他,按住他。
Hold him.
按住他。
Now let him go.
讓他走。
I'm sorry.I'm sorry.
對不起,對不起。
That'll wake you up in the morning, boy.
那會讓你清醒到天明,孩子。
There's somebody coming!
有人來了!
Arm yourselves!
警戒!
There's somebody coming.
有人來了。
MacGregors...from the next clan.
是麥奎格,來自另一族的。
We heard about what was happening.
我們聽說了狀況。
We don't want you amadans thinking you can have your fun without us.
我們不希望你們獨享其樂。
Go home.
回去。
Some of us are in this.
有些人都已身涉其中。
Can't help that now.
我也沒辦法。
But you can help yourselves.
但你們可以救自己。
Go home.
回家去。
when the English garrison from the castle.
英格蘭軍燒毀后,就已沒家園。
And they will.
他們會奮戰的。