Patrol returning, milord!
哨兵回來了,大人!
So what news?
有何狀況?
I have dispatched 100 soldiers to Lanark.
我派遣了一百名士兵到蘭納。
They will be returning now!
他們現在就會回來!
What, are they dressed like this?
他們就這樣穿著?
Actually, it was more like 50.
其實好像才五十名。
Make it quick.
快動手。
You remember me?
記得我嗎?
I never did her any harm.
我沒傷害她。
It was my right.
那是我的權利。
I'm here to claim the right of a husband!
我來此是申討我做丈夫的權利。
Your right?
你的權利?
I am William Wallace.
我是威廉,華萊士。
And the rest of you will be spared.
我會饒了你們其余的人。
Go back to England and tell them there.
回到英格蘭,告訴他們。
that Scotland's daughters and her sons are yours no more.
蘇格蘭的兒女不再屬于你們。
Tell them Scotland is free.
告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。
Burn it.
燒掉!