Come back here, you bastard!
回來,你這混蛋!
Raise the alarm!
拉警報!
Meet me at the grove.
在小樹林會面。
Ride!
快騎!
They're getting away!
他們逃了!
Get him!
抓住他!
Come on!
快!
Murron?
茉朗?
Murron?
茉朗?
All of you know full well.
你們都了解。
the great pains I've always taken...
我所承受的苦痛。
never to be too strict, too rigid with the application of our laws...
我們法律絕不可太嚴苛。
and as a consequence...
結論是。
have we not learned to live together in relative peace and harmony?
難道我們沒辦法和平共處?
And this day's lawlessness...
而這種漫無法紀的日子。
is how you repay my leniency!
竟是你們回報我仁慈的方式!