Two the first Saturday.
兩個是六月的第一個周六。
and one the last Saturday.
還有一個是六月的最后一個周六。
Oh! My parents' anniversary is the 6th. That's so meant to be.
我父母的紀念日就是6號,真是上天注定。
That would be the 6th and the 27 th.
也就是6號和27號。
Oh, my gosh! Yeah.
我的天,是啊。
Well, then I'll take the 27 th. Great.
那我就選27號的,太好了。
Um, you'll wanna discuss this with your grooms.
你們需要跟新郎討論一下吧。
Just sign and.
在這簽名。
No. All right then.
不用,那好。
date these.
定好日子。
Okay. This feels pretty good right now, I gotta say.
好的,現在感覺真是好啊。
Now, uh, we should discuss themes.
現在我們要討論一下主題。
Uh, elegant minimalism...Classic traditionalism.
簡約大方,經典傳統。
with romantic textures. and trendy infusion.
同時有浪漫氣氛,又有時尚元素。
I'm impressed. Really?
讓我印象深刻,真的?
Well, we love you so much. She means...She means "Thank you."
我們非常喜歡你,她是想說,想說,謝謝你。
Your 1:15 is here, Ms. St. Claire.
預約1點15的人到了,圣克萊爾夫人。
Thank you...so much.
非常感謝你們。
I have packets for you up front.
我這有給你們的東西。
Bride to bride...
都是新娘才對你說。
there's only one June opening left at the Plaza.
廣場酒店的六月婚禮還有一個空位。
Oh, my God. Thank you. You are so sweet.
上帝,謝謝你,你真是體貼。
Ms. St. Claire, first off, I'm obsessed with you.
圣克萊爾女士,首先,我對您很著迷。
Uh, it's an honor and a privilege. Sit.
很榮幸能夠,坐下。
Sure.
當然。