Marty:It's just that another year's come and gone
年復一年
and I'm still doing the same old thing.
我還是重復著同樣的生活
Stand over here, over there. Eat some grass. Walk back over here.
站在這 站在那 吃點草 再走回來
Alex:I see your problem. Maybe I should go to law school.
我了解你的問題 也許我應該去上法學院
You just need to break out of that boring routine.
你只是需要 從那乏味的日常生活中解脫
Marty:How? Rock the old that
怎么辦 不要老一套
Alex:get out there, who knows what you're gonna do!
沖破禁錮 誰知道你要干什么呢
Make it up as you go along! Add limb, improvise, on the fire!
現編現演 增加一些臨時的即興表演
Really? You know, make it fresh!
真的? 你知道 保持新鮮感
Marty:Fresh? Okay. I could do fresh. Works for me.
新鮮感? 好 我可以做些新鮮事 對我有用喲
Alex:Here come the people Marty. Oh, I love the people!
參觀的人來了馬蒂 我愛人群
It's fun people fun time!
是娛樂者的娛樂時間了
Let's go Gloria! Up and down and open!
快點格洛瑞爾 上下然后張嘴
What day is it? It's Friday! Feel tricky.
今天星期幾? -星期五 郊游日
Yes, it's future day, let's get up and go!
對 今天是郊游日 讓我們起來開工啦
Ten more minutes.
再多睡10分鐘
Come on Melman, Melman, Melman!
快點 梅爾曼 梅爾曼 梅爾曼
Wake up! Rise and shine!
醒醒 太陽曬屁股啦
It's another fabulous morning in the Big Apple! Let's go!
又一個美好的紐約清晨 快起來
Melman:Not for me. I'm going in sick. What?
我不覺得 我病了 怎么了?
I found another brown spoton my shoulder. Right here!
我肩膀上發現又一塊褐斑 就在這
See? Right there! You see? Melman, you know it's all in your head.
就在那 看見了嗎 梅爾曼 這都是你幻想出來的