Penguins:You, quadropaint. Sprecken Sie English?
你 黑白的家伙 會說英語嗎?
Mathy:I sprecken. What county is this?
我會 這是什么國家?
Penguins:Manhattan. Damn! We're still in New York.
曼哈頓 該死 我們還在紐約
Mathy:Aboard! Dive, dive, dive! Hey! You on the docks!Wait a minute!
任務取消 下潛 下潛 穿晚禮服的家伙 等等
What are you guys doing? We're digging to Antarctica.
你們在干什么? 我們要挖去南極洲
Mathy:Anhootica? Can you keep a secret, my monochromatic friend?
南什么州? 你能保密嗎 我的色盲朋友?
Penguins:Do you ever see any penguins running free around New York city?
你以前見過企鵝隨便在紐約溜達嗎?
Mathy:Of course not. We don't belong here, it's just not natural.
當然沒有 我們不屬于這里 這里不是大自然
Penguins:This is all some kind of wackdown conspiracy.
這都是一些怪人的陰謀
We're going to the wide open spaces of Antarctica.
我們要去南極洲的廣闊空間
To the wild!
去野外
Mathy:The wild? You could actually go there? It sounds great.
野外? 你們真的能到嗎? 聽上去不錯
Hey! Hold up! Where is this place?
等等 那是什么地方?
Tell me where it is! You didn't see anything.
告訴我那是什么地方 你什么也沒看到
Penguins:Right? Yes, sir.
對吧? 是 長官
Mathy:Sorry. No, sir.
抱歉 沒看到 長官
And now appearance of the day.
今天的表演
The King of New York city, Alex the Lion!
紐約市之王 獅子亞里克斯