Happy birthday to you!
生日快樂
You live in a zoo.
你住在動物園
You look like a monkey.
你看上去像只猴子
And you smell like one too.
聞起來也像
I say
我說
Well done, you guys are just embarrassing me! And yourself!
不錯 你們真讓我難堪 還有你們自己
What are you talking about? We'veworked onthat whole week.
你在說什么? 我們準備了一個星期
Let's go, let'smake a wishbaby cakes.
快點 許個愿吧
Come on, what did you wish for? No, can't tell you that.
快點 你許了什么愿? 不能告訴你
Come on, tell! No sirrey, I'm telling you!
快點說啦 沒戲 我告訴了你們就會被詛咒的
It is bad luck! You want some bad luck?
你們想走霉運? 那我就說
I'llblow it out, but if you wanna be safe
但如果你們想沒事的話 我就什么都不說
Ah, Marty would you just tell us?
馬蒂 你能告訴我們嗎?
I mean really, what could happen? Okay.
我說了又會怎樣? 好吧
I wished I could go to the wild! The wild!
我希望我能去野外 野外
I told you it was bad luck!
我告訴過你們 說了會走霉運的
The wild? Are you nuts?That is the worst idea I've ever heard.
野外? 沒搞錯吧? 這是我聽過的最糟的主意
Sounds amatory. The penguins are going, so why can't I?
這樣很不衛生 企鵝能去 為什么我不能?
The penguins are psychotic.
企鵝是神經病
Come on, just imagine going back to nature.
想想重回自然的懷抱
Back to your roots, clean air, wide open spaces!
回到老家 清新的空氣 廣闊的天地
Well, I hear they have wide open spaces in Connecticut.
我聽說康涅狄格就很空曠