Shut up! Shut up! I am sleeping here!
閉嘴閉嘴 我在睡覺
We're not all that turtle you know!
我們可不是你們所知道的海龜
Alex:I'm not give turtle right off, pal!
我也沒給你特權 朋友
See? Mr. Grumpy Stripes.
看見了? 壞脾氣的斑馬先生
Mathy:We make a great team. Two of us. We sure do. No doubt about it!
我們是一個偉大的團隊 我們倆 當然 毋庸置疑
Alex:What are you gonna do? Just going running off to the wild by yourself?
那你還想干什么? 獨自跑到野外去?
Mathy:No. Good.
不 太好了
You and me! Let's go. What?
你和我 我們一起 什么?
The wild! Come on, you and me together!
野外 你和我一起
It's a straight shot down Fifth avenue to Grand Central.
有條小路從第五大道到中央車站
We'll grab a train, we'll head north!
我們爬上一列火車 一直向北
We'll be back by morning,no one will ever know! You're joking,right?
我們早上就能回來 沒人會知道 你說笑的吧?
Yeah! I'm joking, of course I'm joking! Give me a break!
對 我說笑的 當然是開玩笑 讓我休息一會
Alex:How do you think we're gonna get a train?
你想我們怎么搭火車?
Don't do that, you really had me worried there.
以后別再那樣了 你剛才弄得我很擔心
Well, I guess I'll hit the sack.
我想我該睡了
Mathy:Yeah, me too. I'll need the rest of my voice for tomorrow.
對 我也是 為了明天 得好好休息嗓子
It's seniours day, you know. I have to roar extra loud.
明天帶孩子來 我得叫得更大聲些
Give them a little jaw! You know what I'm talking about?
給他們點顏色看看 你知道我在說什么吧
Good night, Alex.
晚安 亞里克斯