Cute and cuddly boys. Cute and cuddly.
可愛討喜點 小家伙們 扮可愛點
If you have any poo, fling it now!
如果你有什么招示 趕快使出來
Mathy:It's the men.
是人類
Good evening, officers! No, no, you don't talk now, okay?
晚上好 長官 不 你別說話 好嗎?
Alex:You're not so good with the putting the words together
你不擅長言表
and theircoming out,good thing.
好事情
You can thss!
你閉嘴就好
Hey!How you're doing?
你們好嗎?
You know what, everything's cool, we just have a little situation here.
這里一切都好 只是出了點小狀況
Little internal situation. Actually my friend just went a little crazy.
內部小狀況 事實上我朋友有點瘋過頭了
It happens to everybody. The city gets to us all.
每個人都會這樣的 城市讓我們這樣
Just went a little cuckoo in the head.
只是腦筋搭錯了線
Mathy:Don't be calling me cuckoo in the head
別說我搭錯了線
Alex:Just shush! I will handle this!
別說話 我來解決
I got him!
我踢到他了
Would you geta kind ofbreak?
你能不這樣嗎
We're just gonna take my little friend to your home
我們把他帶回去
and forget this ever happened.
忘記這一切
All right? No harm no ballet.
沒有傷害和子彈 好嗎?
Oh, no, no, no. Hey, it's cool! It's me, Alex. Lion from the Zoo.
不不 冷靜 是我 亞里克斯 動物園的獅子
What's the matter with him?
他怎么了?