Where? What? I'm in the box!
哪里? 怎么了? 我在箱子里
Oh no! No no! Not the box!
不不 不是箱子
Oh no, they can't transfer me! Not me!
噢不 他們不能送我走 不是我
I can't breathe. I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸了 我不能呼吸了
Darkness creeping in.
黑暗襲來
Can't breathe. I can't breathe!
不能呼吸 我不能呼吸
Walls closing in around me!
墻向我縮進
So alone, so alone. Alex!
好孤獨 好孤獨 亞里克斯
Alex are you there? Marty?
亞里克斯 你在那嗎? 馬蒂?
Yeah! Talk to me, body! Marty! You're here!
對跟我說話 馬蒂 你在這
What's going on? Are you okay? This doesn't look good, Marty.
發生什么事了 你還好嗎 不太好 馬蒂
Alex? Marty? Is that you? Gloria! You're here too!
亞里克斯 馬蒂 是你們嗎 格洛瑞爾 你也在
I am loving the sound of your voice! What is going on?
我愛死了你的聲音 發生什么事了?
We're rolling in crates. Oh, no!
我們在箱子里 哦 不
Oh, sleeping just knocks me out. Melman!
我睡得昏昏沉沉的 梅爾曼
Is that Melman? Are you okay?
是梅爾曼嗎? 你沒事吧?
Yeah,I'm fine. I often doors off while I'm getting a hemorrhoid.
沒事 我做完磁共振后總是會這樣的
Melman, you're not getting a hemorrhoid.
梅爾曼 你沒有做磁共振檢查
Cat skin? No! No cat skin!
切片掃描? 不是切片掃描
It's a transfer! It's a zoo transfer! Zoo transfer! Oh, no.
是轉園 動物園轉園 動物園轉園 天吶
I can't be transferred,I have an appointment with doctor Goldberg at 5.
我不要轉園 我和戈德堡醫生5點有約
Melman. My prescriptions have to be filled.
梅爾曼 我的藥吃完了
Calm down, Melman. No other zoo can afford my medical care!
冷靜下來 其它動物園都不能照顧我
Melman! I am not going nowhere.
梅爾曼 我哪也不去
Easy Melman. It's gotta be okay, we are going to be okayze.
沒事的 一切都會好的 我們會沒事的