San Diego. San Diego?
圣地亞哥 圣地亞哥
White sandy beaches, cleverly simulated natural environment,
白沙海岸 精致的模擬自然環境
wide open enclosures, I'm telling you this could be the San Diego zoo.
寬廣的場地 這可能是圣地亞哥動物園
Complete with fake rocks. Wow! That looks real.
完全仿造的石頭 看上去很真實
San Diego? What could be worse than San Diego?
圣地亞哥? 還有什么比圣地亞哥更糟的
I don't know, this place is crack I like it!
我不知道 這個地方很棒 我喜歡
Oh, I could hang here, I could hang here.
我可以留在這 我可以留在這
I'm gonna kill you, Marty! Take it easy! Take it easy!
我要殺了你 馬蒂 放松 放松
And then string you! Calm down!
然后勒死你 冷靜
Then take you up and clone you! And kill all your clones!
然后克隆你 再把所有克隆的你都殺了
Can we take a time out? And then, I'll never talk to you again.
20秒的暫停 我再也不理你了
Stop it! Look, We're just gonna find the people
別鬧了 聽著 我們得先找到人
get checked in and have this mess straighten out!
向他們報到 然后結束這出鬧劇
Oh great, this is just great. San Diego.
好呀 真是太好了 圣地亞哥
How I have to compete with Shamu. And a smug little grin!
我得去和殺人鯨競爭 那些得意忘形的家伙
I can't top that. Can't top it!
我比不過他們 我贏不了他們
I'm ruined! I'm gone! I'm out of the business!
我完了 我徹底完蛋了 我失業了
It's your fault, Marty! You've ruined me!
這都是你的錯 馬蒂 你毀了我
Come on, Alex. Do you honestly think
亞里克斯 你好好想想
I intended all of this to happen? You want me to say that I'm sorry?
一切都是我的錯嗎 你是想我給你道歉嗎
Is that what you want? Okay, I'm
這就是你想要的嗎 那好 對不
He just shushed me! Marty look, just gotta be just a little bit more
他在噓我 馬蒂 你應該多理解別人一點
Shush! Don't you shush me!
噓 別嘲我噓