What's he like, King of the kiwi pigs?
他是什么呀 新西蘭幾維豬之王?
I think it's a squirrel.
我覺得是松鼠
Welcome, giant pansies! Please feel free to bask in my glow!
歡迎 大個子小白臉 盡情享受我這的陽光吧
Definitely a squirrel. Yep, a squirrel.
就是松鼠 對 是松鼠
We thank you with enormous gratitude for chasing away the Foosa.
對于你們趕走伏狼 我以最誠摯的謝意
The Hoosa? The Foosa.
狐狼? 伏狼
They're always annoying us by trespassing,interrupting our parties,
他們總是侵入我們的領地 破壞我們的晚會
and ripping our limbs off. Yes, sounds good. Look, we're just
打斷我們的四肢 -是的 聽起來不錯
We're just trying to find where the people are.
我們只是在找哪里有人
Oh, my! What big teeth you have! Man!
天 你的牙齒好大 上帝吶
Shame on you, Maurice! Don't you see that you've insulted the freak?
真丟臉 莫里斯 你沒發現你在侮辱這些怪物嗎
You must tell me, who the hack are you? I'm Alex. The Alex.
告訴我 你們到底是誰? 我是亞里克斯
And this is Gloria, Marty and Melman.
這是格洛瑞爾 馬蒂和梅爾曼
Say just where are you giants from?
你們這些巨人從哪來
We're from New York and we -All hail the New York Giants!
我們從紐約來 我們 為紐約來的巨人們歡呼
New York Giants!
紐約巨人
What are we doing, some sort of inbreeding program?
我們在做什么? 某種近親繁殖項目?
I say we just gotta ask these bozos where the people are.
我說只要問問這些傻瓜 人類在哪就行
Excuse me, we bozos have the people of course.
對不起 我們這些傻瓜也有人類
Hey, the bozos have the people! Oh. Well. Great! Good!
這些傻瓜有人類 哦 好呀 好
They're up there.
他們在那上面