Wait. I have a plan! Really?
等等 我有個計劃 真的?
I have devised a gunning test.
我想出了一個絕妙的主意
To see whether these are savage killers.
試試看他們是不是兇殘的殺手
No!
不
Hi there! You let me handle it.
你好 讓我來處理
Alex handles it. Martydoes nothing.
亞里克斯處理事情 馬蒂什么也別管
Hi there!
你好
Oh, sorry. No, no! Oh Alex, what did you do?
天啊 對不起 亞里克斯 你都干了些什么
Stop, stop. It's okay.
別哭 別哭 沒事的
It's okay. I'm just a silly, just a silly lion.
我只是頭笨笨的 笨笨的獅子
Oh, you poor little baby, did that big mean lion scare you?
可憐的小家伙 是不是這討厭的大獅子嚇到你了
He did?He's a big bad old puddy tad, isn't he?
嚇著你了么 他是個大大的壞小孩 對吧
Come on, mama hold you.
過來 媽媽抱抱
They are so cute from a reasonable position.
從某種意義上他們非常可愛
You're sweetest little thing, I just wannadump him inmy coffee.
你真是個小可愛 真想把它加進我的咖啡里
They are just a bunch of pansies. I don't know,there's still something
他們只是一群小白臉吧 我不知道
about that one with the crazy hairdo that I find suspicious.
我覺得那個梳著爆炸頭的 還是有點啥的
Nonsense, Maurice! Come on everybody! Let's go and meet the pansies!
胡說 莫里斯 來吧 我們?nèi)ヒ娨娦“啄槀?/p>