Alex:Come on now baby. My little fillet.
來吧 寶貝 我的小肉排
My little fillet with a little fat around the edges, I like that.
邊上有點肥肉的菲力牛排 我喜歡
I like a little fat on my stake, my sweet juicy stake.
我喜歡邊上有點肥肉的 香甜多汁的牛排
You are a rare delicacy. Alex? Alex. Alex!
真是極品美味 亞里克斯
Melman:What? You suck your thumb?
怎么了? 你吮拇指?
What is it, Melman? Okay, okay.
怎么了 梅爾曼? 好吧 好吧
You know about the blood infection,
你知道我膀胱發炎
and I have to get up every two hours.
每兩個小時就要起夜
Well I got up to pee, and I looked over in Marty's bed,
我去方便的時候 看了看馬蒂的床
which I usually don't do,
我一般不這樣
I don't know why but I did, and this time I looked over
我不知道為什么 但這次我看到
Alex:What Melman, what's going on? It's Marty. He's gone.
怎么了 梅爾曼 出啥事了? 是馬蒂 他不見了
Gone?
不見了?
What do you mean, gone?
你什么意思 不見了?
How long has he been working on this?
他挖這個多久了?
Marty? Marty?
馬蒂 馬蒂
Melman:He wouldn't fit down there. Marty? Marty? Marty?
那洞他進不去 馬蒂? 馬蒂
Alex:This doesn't make any sense. Where would he go?
真沒道理 他會去哪里?
Connecticut! He wouldn't.
康涅狄格 他不會