Alex:What a day.
今天過得真不錯
I mean it just really, really I mean I tell you,
我是說 真的 我告訴你
just doesn't get any better than this, you know.
不會比現在更好了 你知道嗎?
It just did! Even the star's out.
真的 連星星都出來了
I bet if I could find a star like that in the wild.
我猜野外找不到這樣的星星
Helicopter.
直升機
Marty body, listen. Everybody has days when they think
馬蒂 伙計 聽著 每個人都會想
the grass might be greener somewhere else.
別處的草比這里的綠
Marty:Alex, look here.
亞里克斯 你看我
I'm ten years old, my life is half over.
我已經10歲了 過了半輩子了
And I don't even know if I'm black with white stripes
而我甚至不知道 我是黑底白條
or white with black stripes
還是白底黑條的
Alex:Marty, I'm thinking of a song. Alex please, not now.
馬蒂 我想起一首歌 拜托 現在不合適
Yes, it's a wonderful song. I think you're familiar with it.
對 是首好歌 我想你很熟悉
Marty:Oh no!
噢 不
I'm not listening.
我不聽
Start spreading on new. I don't know you.
開始廣布消息 我不認識你
I'm leaving today. He's funny.
今天我將離開 這家伙真搞笑
Alex:Come on, you know, you know the words.
快點 你知道那個詞
Two little words. New York.
兩個小小的字 紐約