Marty:Alex!Do not interrupt me when I'm daydreaming!
亞里克斯 我做白日夢的時候不要打擾我
When the Zebra is in the zone, leave him alone.
當斑馬在動物園里時 別理他
Alex:Come on Marty, just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!
馬蒂 只是想祝你生日快樂
Marty:Hey man thanks.
伙計 謝謝
Alex:I got somethingstuck inmy teeth. It's driving me crazy!
我塞牙了 真難受
Can youhelp me outhere? Please?
你能幫幫我嗎? 拜托啦
Marty:You came to the right place, my friend.
你來對地方了 我的朋友
Doctor Marty tedious is in the house!
馬蒂醫(yī)生時刻準備著
Please hop on top of my sterilized examination table, if you may.
請?zhí)衔业南九_ 如果你還能行的話
I don't see anything.
我什么也沒看到
Okay, just don't talk with your mouth open.
好吧 別張嘴講話
Right here.
在這兒
What a hack is this doing in there? Happy birthday!
這個東西在里面干什么? 生日快樂
Thanks man. It was behind the tooth! You're all right.
謝謝 它在牙后面 你沒事了
Alex:It's hardly on a shelf yet. Here, check it out.
還沒有上市呢 這個 看看
Look at that, look at that.
看看那個 看看
Look at that, it's snowing.
看看 在下雪喲
Ten years old, ha! A decade!
十年了 哈 十年
Double digits. A big 10.
兩位數 10
You don't like it? No, no. It's great!
你不喜歡嗎? 不 不 禮物很棒
You hate it. I should have gotten you the Alex alarm clock.
你不喜歡 我應該給你亞里克斯鬧鐘的
That's the one,that's the big seller. No.The present is great,really.
就是那個賣得更好的 不 禮物很棒 真的