So, Emma Allan?
那么,艾瑪·愛倫?
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁給我嗎?
Yes,Yes.
是的,是的。
It didn't happen tonight.
今晚沒成。
But I'm not worried, cause I'm sure Daniel's...I...I'm engaged.
但我不擔心,因為我肯定丹尼爾,我訂婚了。
Fletcher just proposed, like, two minutes ago.
兩分鐘前,弗萊徹剛向我求婚了。
I'm engaged.
我訂婚了。
Color? Colorless.
顏色,無色。
Cut? Brilliant.
切割?明亮式。
Clarity? Slightly included.
凈度? 略有內含物。
Carat? Almost, maybe just under.
克拉?快1克了,也許稍小些。
More than he could afford, I'm sure.
我肯定超出他的承受能力了。
Engaged? Wow.
訂婚了?
Liv's engaged. You're engaged.
麗芙訂婚了,你也訂婚了。
That's...That's...
太,太。
C...Can I call you back?
我過會給你打過去?
What do you mean Emma's engaged?
你說艾瑪訂婚了是什么意思?
No. Of course I'm happy. Why wouldn't I be happy?
不,我當然高興,我怎么會不高興呢?
I think it's great. Yeah.
我覺得這很好,是的。
No, you don't have to come here. I'm fine.
不,你不必過來,我沒事。
I'm not gonna eat anything. Okay.
我什么都不會吃的,好的。
And I have the perfect wedding present.
我有個很棒的結婚禮物。