Hambert sends his remembrances to you.
韓柏要我向你問好。
Are you right out of your mind?
你是不是瘋了?
I know you ain't got all the parts it takes to make one of your own.
我知道你自己生不出小孩。
but this ain't yours to keep. It may not even be humankind.
不過也不能留下這一個,他搞不好不是人類。
Mr. Weathers, come back here.
魏先生,同我回來。
Please.
拜托啦。
You never know what's coming for you.
你永遠不知道會發生什么事。
It seemed I had found a home.
看來我找到了一個家。
Is any of this true?
這一切都是真的嗎?
You have such a lovely voice.
你的聲音真好聽。
Oh, Mom. It's an ancient streetcar token.
媽,這是古早的電車代幣。
That clock just kept going.
那個時鐘一直往后走。
year after.
日復一日。
year after year.
年復一年。
But I didn't know I was a child.
不過我不知道我是個小孩子。
Same old crap every day.
每天食的都是一樣的垃圾。
I thought I was like everyone else there.
我以為我跟其他人一樣。
An old man in the twilight of his life.
是個一腳踏進棺材的老頭兒。