Molasses.
糖漿。
Molasses.
糖漿。
Molasses.
糖漿。
I learned to read when I was 5.
我五歲那年學會識字。
My grandfather was a dresser for a famous actor.
我爺爺替一位知名演員穿戲服。
He brung home every play for me to read.
每次都把劇本帶回來給我念。
Kind keepers of my weak decaying age...
好心照顧衰老的我的看護。
let dying Mortimer here rest himself.
讓垂死的摩第模爾好好安息。
Even like a man new haled from the rack.
盡管我像一個逃過一劫的犯人。
so fare my limbs with long imprisonment.
我的手腳因為長久拘禁異常蒼白。
And these gray locks, the pursuivants of death.
而這些灰色鐐銬就像黑白無常。
argue the end of Edmund Mortimer.
把摩第模爾押到陰曹地府。
You thought I was plain ignorant, didn't you?
你以為我是個草包,對吧?
The actor my grandfather worked for was John Wilkes Booth.
我爺爺替尊布思準備戲服。
He killed Abraham Lincoln.
他刺殺了亞伯拉罕林肯。
Never know what's coming for you.
你永遠不知道會發生什么事。
On Saturday nights, Mama would make me go to church.
周六夜,媽媽都會逼我上教堂。
Benjamin!
班哲明!
Amen
阿門!
What can I do for you, sister?
姐妹,我能為你做什么?
Her parts are all twisted up inside and she can't have little children.
她的肚子有毛病,不能生小孩。
Lord, if you could see clear to forgive this woman her sins.
主啊,請您赦免這女人的罪。
so she can bear the fruit of the womb.
讓她能夠懷胎生子。
Out, damnable affliction!Aah!
出來吧,該死的病痛!
Praise God! Praise God!
贊美主!贊美主!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
哈利路亞!哈利路亞!