For every one that died, someone would come to take their place.
每次有人過身,就會有人取代他的位置。
I've been married five times.
我結過五次婚。
My first wife and I are captured by a neighbor tribe of cannibals.
我和第五任太太被食人族抓住。
Oh, my goodness gracious. We escaped across the river.
天啊,我們想越河逃走。
My wife, she can't swim, so, sadly, she eaten.
我太太不會游泳,不幸被食掉。
Oh, my. That's terrible.
天啊,好可憐。
My second wife steps on cobra and dies.
我第二任太太被眼鏡蛇咬死。
It was very bad Iuck to be married to me.
我這個人有克妻運。
That's Mr. Oti. He's an acquaintance of an acquaintance of mine.
那是奧提先生,我朋友的朋友。
The next summer...He's a Pygmy.
那年夏天,他是矮人族。
I'm captured by the Baschiele tribe.
我和三個人被抓到巴齊里部落。
They trade us for pigs, shoes, and beer to a very strange American man.
他們拿我們和一個奇怪美國佬、換山豬、鞋子和一只熊。
I hear you're not so old as you're looking. You're just fooling everybody.
聽說你的年紀沒你的長相老 你只是在騙大家。
What's the matter? Did you get madjembe?
怎么了?你有馬詹比嗎?
Worms.
蛔蟲。
What's madjembe?
馬詹比是什么?
I don't think I have worms.
我肚子里應該沒有蛔蟲。
This just how I am.
我天生就是這個樣子。
Did you take your pills today? No, ma'am.
你今天有食藥嗎?沒有。
Come. Let's get a cold root beer.
來,我們去喝冰沙士。
I found the medication under your pillow.
我在你枕頭底下找到藥丸。
I'm not "asposed" to. It's dangerous.
我不能出門,很危險。
Who said that? Come on, little man.
胡說,來吧,小老頭。