Some nights I'd have to sleep alone.
有時候我晚上得一個人睡覺。
I didn't mind.
我并不介意。
I would listen to the house breathing.
我會聽到屋子的呼吸。
All those people sleeping.
大家都在睡覺。
I felt safe.
讓我覺得很安全。
It was a place of great routine.
每個人每天的作息都一樣。
Mr. Winslow.
溫先生。
Every morning at 5:30, no matter the weather.
不管天氣怎樣,清晨五點半。
General Winslow, U.S. Army Retired, would raise the flag.
退伍的溫將軍都會去升旗。
Mrs. Sybil Wagner, once an opera singer of some note.
華夫人曾是知名歌劇女伶。
well, she sang Wagner.
她只唱華格納的歌劇。
We got to put some life into these old sticks for you.
咱們得讓你的腳活動活動。
All right, baby, come on.
好了,來吧。
Get you walking so you can help me out around here. Come on now, hear?
你會走路就能幫我忙,加油。
No matter the season, supper was served promptly at 5:30.
一年四季都是傍晚五點半開飯。