Could you make him stop that?
能不能叫他不要亂敲?
Stop banging that fork. It's used for eating, not for playing with.
別敲叉子,那是用來食飯的。
And use your napkin, please, Mr. Benjamin.
記得用餐巾,班哲明先生。
Queenie!
昆妮?
Hey, boy.
嗨,小伙子。
Always had a healthy curiosity.
我總是像個好奇寶寶。
What was up the street? Or around the next corner?
街上有什么?轉角有什么?
Benjamin! That is dangerous. Come back over here.
班哲明,很危險的,回來。
Stay put, child.
別亂動。
I loved her very much.
我很愛她。
She was my mother.
她是我的母親。
Mama.
媽媽。
Mama.
媽媽。
Some days I feel different than the day before.
有時候我覺得跟前一天不一樣。
Everybody feels different about themselves, one way or another.
每個人都會覺得自己不一樣。
But we all going the same way.
不過我們最后都要去一個地方。
Just taking different roads to get there, that's all.
只是行的路不一樣而已。
You're on your own road, Benjamin.
你有你的路要行,班哲明。
Mama? How much longer I got?
媽媽?我還能活多久?