Good evening,sin.
晚安,大人。
Ah, young Wallace.
你好,小華萊士。
Grand soft evening,huh?
很宜人的夜晚。
Aye, it's that.
的確是。
I was wondering if I might have a word with your daughter.
我能與您女兒聊天嗎?
What do you want to have a word about?
聊什么?
Murron, would you like to come and ride with me.
茉朗,與我一同騎馬?
In this? You're out of your mind.
在這?你瘋了。
It's good Scottish weather, madame.
是蘇格蘭的好天氣,夫人。
The rain is falling straight down.
小雨一直下著。
Well, slightly to the side, like.
輕飄飄地落在臉龐,喜歡這感覺。
She can't go with you.
她不能去。
No the now, anyway.
無論如何,現在不行。
No the now.
現在不行。
The weather's just fine. It's hardly raining.
天氣還好,不會下雨。
No the now? We'll see you later.
現在不行?再見了。
Did you not hear what I said?
你沒聽到我說什么嗎?
Murron! Get...Oh.
茉朗,她走了。
It's you she takes after.
她個性真像你。
How could you know me after so long?
你怎么認出我的?
Well, I didn't.
我沒。
I saw you staring,and I didn't know who you were.
我看到你在看我,不知道是你。
I'm sorry.I suppose I was.
抱歉,我是在看你。
Are you in the habit of riding off in the rain with strangers?
你習慣跟陌生人在雨中騎馬?
It was the best way to make you leave.
這是讓你離開的好方法。