You, fool, handle me Like that again and I’ll Lay knuckles upside your head!
你這蠢貨,再像這樣對我的話 我就把你頭打爆
Okay! Enough is enough! Come on, Scott, Let’s go!
好了!夠了! 來吧,Scott,我們走吧
Come on. No, you don’t.
來啊 不,你不能去
Get back here. Give me 20.
回這兒來,給我個20
I meant push-ups!
我是說俯臥撐!
Zoe? Drop down! Do 20!
鄒易? 俯下去!做20個!
This is not the Army or Navy! One...
這里不是陸軍或海軍!一……
Real nice move, Lt. Smooth.
干得真漂亮,優雅上尉
He’ll probably never speak to me!
他以后可能再也不和我說話了
Then I did you a favor. Whoa!
那是我幫你了一把 哇!
Personal bubble invasion.
私人空間入侵耶
Your mother was worried sick about you!
你媽媽擔心你得要命!
You should call here and tell her.
你應該在這兒打個電話告訴她事實
I’m sure you’ll take care of that for me.
我相信你會幫我處理好的
Stay out of my Life!
離我的生活遠點!
Wait! You can’t do this!
等等!你不能這樣做!
I have plans! It’s Saturday night! Ow!
我有計劃!這是星期六晚上!哇!
Not anymore.
不再是了
You too. Lights out. Bite me.
你也是,關燈睡覺 去死