The doctor says you’ve healed up real good, Shane.
醫生說你恢復得很好,雪恩
I should’ve been out of here weeks ago.
我幾周前就應該出來了
Look, I know heads are gonna roll for this.
瞧,我知道上頭要被弄得團團轉了
Hey, you took a bullet.
嘿,你中彈了
Yeah, but I want you to know I take full responsibility
是啊,但是我要你知道,我得為
for what happened to the professor.
發生在教授身上的事情負全責
Plummer was the best security expert
普朗姆是國防部有史以來
the Department of Defense ever had.
最好的安全專家
He was working on a program to scramble Launch codes that he called GHOST.
他致力于一項用于干擾發射密碼的程序 他稱之為“幽靈”
Guided High-altitude Scrambling Transmitter.
是可操作的高海拔干擾發射器
One pulse from a GHOST satellite
從幽靈人造衛星上發射一記脈沖
and a country can’t Launch its own nukes.
一個國家就不能發射它的核武器
That’s why the Serbians kidnapped him.
這就是為什么塞爾維亞人綁架了他
They must have thought that GHOST was in that briefcase.
他們一定以為幽靈就在那公文包里
GHOST is still out there.
幽靈還在那兒
Which is why I’m sending you back in.
這就是為什么我把你送回來
I know you’ve never Lost anybody before, Shane.
我知道你從沒有失去過誰,雪恩
I was with your father when he led a platoon...
我在你父親身邊,當時他領導一個排……
With all due respect,
帶著應有的尊重
I’d appreciate it if we kept my father out of this.
如果不把我父親扯進來的話,我會很感激
All I’m saying is that it happens to the best of them.
我要說的就是 這種事發生在最優秀的人身上