Everybody up. That means you too.
所有人站起來,你也是
Tracking devices, never take them off.
這是跟蹤器,決不要摘了它
The panic button is for emergencies only.
應急按鈕只用于緊急狀況
Touch that, you’d better be dying.
碰了那個,你最好是快要死了
Or you’re dead.
或者你已經死了
I would rather chew off my arm than wear that.
我寧愿咬斷我的手臂也不要戴那玩意兒
Just because my mom is paranoid doesn’t mean we have to take orders from you.
就因為我媽媽神經兮兮的 不代表我們要聽你的命令
Let me explain how the chain of command works.
讓我來告訴你們指揮系統(tǒng)是怎么運行的
I tell you what to do and you do it!
我告訴你們怎么做,你們就怎么做!
End of chain.
就是這樣
I’m not gonna have time to remember all of your names.
我沒時間去記你們所有人的名字
You’ll be Red Leader. Red Baby. Red One. Red.
你是紅色頭頭,紅色寶寶,紅色一號 紅色……