The air is sweet.
空氣很清新。
You look very handsome tonight, Miss Queenie.
昆妮小姐,你今晚很美。
Handsome as I ever seen.
我沒見過你這么美。
The brown matches your eyes.
咖啡色洋裝和你的眼睛很搭。
Oh, hush.
收聲啦。
Now, see here. You ain't no slouch yourself.
讓我看看,你也長得很帥嘛。
Hambert's back in town.
韓柏回來了。
He came home legless, but, uh, he home.
他失去雙腿,但是回家了。
I know you were sweet on him one time...Ugh.
我知道你喜歡過他。
Miss Simone messed herself.
西蒙小姐尿褲子。
Sweeter than I should've been.
我不該那么喜歡他。
Oh, sweet Jesus. She got to stop doing that or it's diapers for her.
真是的,她再這樣下去就得包尿布。
Be right there, Miss Jameson,Queenie.
我馬上來,詹森小姐,昆妮,別走。
Now, come on,Okay, Queenie, Queenie'll be right there.
別走嘛,好了,昆妮馬上就來。
Come on out back for a moment.Take your mind off things.
同我下去,別擔心那么多。
It's awful nice out here.
外面好舒服。
You're so bad. Wah.
你真壞?! ?/div>
What in God's name? What's this?
搞什么鬼? 那是什么?
Oh, the Lord done something here.
上帝一定在開玩笑。
Hope I didn't hurt it none stepping on it like that.
希望我絆到他沒把他弄傷。
We best leave that for the police.
最好把他交給警察處理。
Poor baby.
可憐的寶貝。
I'll go.
我去報警。
It's for sure nobody wanted to keep it.
一定沒人要他。
Come on, baby.
來吧,寶貝。