It's running backwards.
秒針往后退。
I made it that way.
我是故意這么做的。
so that perhaps the boys that we lost in the war.
或許能讓時光倒流。
might stand and come home again.
戰(zhàn)死的兒子能再回家。
Home to farm.
種田。
work.
工作。
have children.
生小孩。
To live long, full lives.
過著長壽、美滿的生活。
Perhaps my own son might come home again.
也許我兒子也能活著回來。
I'm sorry if I've offended anybody.
很抱歉冒犯了任何人。
I hope you enjoy my clock.
希望你們喜歡我做的時鐘。
Mr. Cake was never seen again.
蛋糕先生從此消失不見。
Some say he died of a broken heart.
有人說他因為傷心過度而死。
Some say he went to sea.
有人說他劃向大海。
Excuse me.
不好意思 。
Do you mind if I make a call?
我能打通電話嗎?
Somebody's watching my little boy.
我找人照顧我小兒子。
Sure.
沒問題。
I hope I haven't disappointed you.
希望我沒讓你失望。
You couldn't disappoint me.
你不可能會讓我失望。
Well, I.
我。
I know I don't have much to show for myself.
我知道我這一生沒什么成就。
In my dark suitcase.
去拿我的深色皮箱。