臺詞賞析:
Juli:What does that mean?
這是什么意思
Father:A painting is more than the sum of its parts.
一幅畫并不是各個部分的簡單相加
A cow by itself is just a cow.
奶牛單獨看就是奶牛
A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers.
草場就其本身也只是草和花
And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light.
而穿過樹枝的陽光也不過是一線光束
But you put them all together...and it can be magic.
但當你把它們結合到一起...奇跡就發生了
Juli:I didn't really understand what he was saying until one afternoon...when I was up in the sycamore tree.
我并不十分理解他所說的話 直到那天下午 當我爬上那棵梧桐樹
I was rescuing a kite.
我去夠一只掛住的風箏
It was a long way up, higher than I'd ever been.
風箏掛得很高 是我從未爬上去過的高度
And the higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高 就越被眼前的美景所震撼
I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled.
我開始嗅到微風中的曼妙氣息
Like sunshine and wild grass.
像是陽光和野草的芬芳
I couldn't stop breathing it in...filling my lungs with the sweetest smell I'd ever known.
我貪婪地呼吸著 讓最清甜的空氣充滿身體
Bryce:Hey, you found my kite.
你找到我的風箏了
Juli:Bryce, you should come up here.
布萊斯 你應該到這上面來看看
It's so beautiful.
太美了