臺詞賞析:
Bryce:She's just stubborn...and she's pushybeyondbelief.
她就是很倔吧 固執得要命
Grandpa:Is that so?
是嗎
Bryce:And she's been stalking mesincethe second grade.
從二年級起她就一直纏著我
Grandpa:Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.
并非人人都能和這樣的女孩做鄰居
Bryce:Lucky them.
那他們很幸運
Grandpa:Read this.Without prejudice.
看看這個 放下成見
Bryce:Like I needed to know anything more about Juli Baker.
好像我還不夠了解朱莉·貝克似的
Juli wasn't at the bus stop the next morning.
第二天早上朱莉沒去等校車
Or the morning after that.
第三天早上也沒有
She was at school, but you'd never know it.
她來上學了 可不知道她是怎么來的
Friend:Little Joe? He's got so muchmake upon... He doesn't age.
小喬? 他化了很重的妝 他又不老
Bryce:I told myself I shouldbe glad aboutit.
我對自己說應該感到高興才對
I mean, isn't that what I'd always wanted?
這不正是我想要的嗎
But still, I felt bad for her.
但我還是很為她難過
I was gonna tell her I was sorry, but then I thought, hey, no...
我想去跟她道歉 可轉念一想 不行
...that's the last thing I needed:
我決不能讓朱莉·貝克以為
Juli Baker thinking I missed her.
我想她了
Juli:I see why you like to come out here.
我知道你為何喜歡來這里了