I've never been a huge fan of eggs.
我一直對蛋沒什么特別感覺
I mean, I could always just take them or leave them.
我的意思是 有也可以 沒有也行
That is, until one day in Skyler Brown's garage...when my feelings about eggs were solidified.
直到那天在斯凱勒·布朗的車庫里 我對蛋的感覺徹底固定了
Hey, hey, hey. Guys. Edna's found her breakfast.
諸位諸位 艾娜發現它的早餐了
I mean, if a slimy reptile found them appetizing...there was certainly no place for them in my diet.
我是說 如果粘乎乎的爬蟲喜歡吃這東西 那我是絕對不會再碰了
Oh, man, that's so cool.
實在是太酷了
She doesn't even have to chew.
它甚至不用嚼
I mean, think of all the time you'd save.
想想 省了多少時間啊
I could've gone my whole life not knowing that snakes eat eggs raw...if it hadn't been for Lynetta.
我本來一輩子都不會知道蛇是生吞雞蛋的 都是因為琳妮塔
She had a major-league thing for Skyler Brown.
她和斯凱勒·布朗關系不一般
I think it's gross.
我覺得很惡心
He and Juli's brothers, Matt and Mark, had formed a band.
他和朱莉的哥哥馬特和馬克組了個樂隊
And Lynetta would watch them practice.
琳妮塔經常去看他們排練
That is so neat.
真是太棒了
How about that, huh, Bryce?
怎么樣 布萊斯
Yeah. Neat.[qh]是啊 很棒
So, Brycie, how do you think he's gonna digest that?
布萊斯 你覺得它要怎么消化這蛋
Stomach acid? You'd like to think that.
用胃酸嗎 估計你就會這樣想
Wait, everybody quiet. Here he goes.
大家安靜 看好了
Eggs over easy.
煎荷包蛋了
Gross. Gross, gross, gross.
惡心 惡心