前期回顧《關系不一般》http://www.ccdyzl.cn/menu/201206/187737.shtml
臺詞賞析:
I tried to be casual about it, but it didn't take.
我試圖保持淡定 但不太成功
I started having bad dreams.
我開始做噩夢
I'd be trapped inside a huge egg...
夢到我被困在一個巨大的蛋里
and this monster would open his jaws and start to devour me.
一只怪獸正要張開大嘴把我吞掉
I'd wake up just in time.
幸好這時我醒了
Then the real nightmare began.
然后真正的噩夢開始了
Hi, Bryce. I brought these over for you and your family.
布萊斯 我給你們拿了些這個
My chickens are laying eggs. What?
我的雞下蛋了 什么
You remember Abby and Bonnie and Clyde and Dexter and Eunice and Florence?
你記得小黑 小黃 阿扁 阿呆 點點和花花嗎
The ones I hatched for the science fair. How could I forget?
我在科技展上孵化的 怎么可能忘
It was classic Juli Baker.
這就是經典的朱莉·貝克
She totally dominated the fair.
她在展覽上出盡風頭
And get this, her project was all about watching boring eggs hatch.
你想 她做的項目就是觀察無聊的孵蛋過程
I mean, here I had a live-action erupting volcano...and all anyone cared about was Juli's boring chicks...breaking out of their boring shells.
而我可是有一座實景噴發的火山啊 但所有人都在關注朱莉的無聊小雞 從它們的無聊蛋殼里破殼而出
Oh, I think the last one's hatching.
最后一只好像要出來了
It's hatching.Oh, it's hatching.
出來了 出來了
Kids, come over here.
孩子們 過來
But hey, she won. I lost.
她贏了 我輸了
I've never been one to dwell.
我總得不到大家垂青
Here it comes.
出來了
But that didn't mean I had to eat her lousy eggs.
但這并不意味著我得吃她惡心的雞蛋