You just can't.
就是不能
Listen, girl. I'm this close to calling the police.
聽著 小姑娘 我就要報警了
You are trespassing and obstructing progress on a contracted job.
你這是擅闖私人領地 妨礙正常施工
Now either you come down, or we're gonna cut you down.
要么你自己下來 要么我們就把你砍下來了
Go ahead. Cut me down.
來啊 你們砍吧
I'm not coming down. I'm never coming down.
我不下去 我絕不下去
Bryce. You guys, come up here with me.
布萊斯 你們也爬上來
They won't cut it down if we're all up here.
如果我們都在樹上 他們就不敢砍了
Bryce, please don't let them do this.
布萊斯 求你了 別讓他們砍樹
Come on, you guys.
你們上來啊
Bryce, please.
布萊斯 求你了
You don't have to come up this high. Just a little ways.
你們不用爬這么高 上來一點就行了
Bryce, please. Please.
布萊斯 求你了 求你了
What happened after that was a blur.
后來的事情我記不清了
It seemed like the whole town was there.
好像整個鎮上的人都來了
But still I wouldn't move.
但我還是沒動
Then my father showed up.
后來我爸爸來了
He talked a fireman into letting him come up to where I was.
他說服了一個消防員 讓他爬上來找我
Sweetie, it's time to come down.
親愛的 現在該下來了
Daddy, please don't let them do this.
爸爸 求你別讓他們砍樹