Go on. Shoo!
快點 走開
I knew that he got when he's a caterpillar,
我認識這家伙的時候他還是個毛毛蟲呢
You know, before he came out.
明白嗎 在沒蛻變之前
So you're just living down here by your wits all you're alone.
所以你就靠自己的智慧在這里生存
No responsibilities.
沒有責任
Oh I am, is it incredible.
沒有 很神奇吧
No dependents, no limits,it's the greatest life a single guy could have.
沒有依靠 沒有限制 這是一個單身漢能擁有的最好的生活
Hear that? This is my cando place.
你聽聽? 這也許是我的地盤
Hello? No, I can not talk her now.
喂 我現在不能和她說話
I've tried to recoveried the dead sloth.
我在試著拯救那只死樹懶
They're following me. I know!
他們正跟著我 我知道
They think I'm crazy.
而且他們覺得我很縫寬
We will go into the case move day.
我們會有另外一個行動日的
I'm gonna loose them. I love you too.
我會放了他們的 我也愛你
All right, goodbye, goodbye. Okey, follow me!
好的 再見 再見 好 跟我走
That's you in three weeks.
那是你的三星期