臺詞賞析:
Rudy ... Rudy?
魯迪 魯迪?
Never heard that kidda dinner before.
從沒聽過那種慘叫聲
That's Sid!We have to move fast.
是希德 快
Manny! Pineapples.
曼尼 菠蘿
pineapples? she gets cravings.
菠蘿? 她餓了
Pomegranates, rapefruits, nectarines.
石榴 葡萄 蜜桃
She's ordering a fruit cocktail.
她是想要杯水果雞尾酒吧
come on. Think.
快啊 快想想
Peachers! Peachers ...? Peachers!
小桃! 小桃? 小桃
The baby! ww...what? Now ...!?
孩子 什么 現在?
This ungood.
喔 不太好
The baby's coming!Don't you guys hear that?
要生了 你們聽到了嗎
For sometime I've imagined it in my head, but I don't...
我是想過 不過沒想到
can you try to hold it in?
你能憋住嗎
Can somebody slap him for me?
誰替我給他一巴掌
Just stay tight ! We are coming!
呆在那兒別動 我們這就來
There is only one thing to do.
只有一種解決方案
You with me.
你們跟我來
Manny, you take care of Ellie until we come back.
曼尼 你去照顧艾莉 等我們回來
What? You can't leave now.She's off the trail.
什么 你不能走 她掉隊了
What about Rule Number Two?
規則二怎么說的來著?
Rule number five says that you could ignore rule number two if there is a female involved.
規則五 要是扯上女人 規則二無效
You know I just make up these rules as we go along,yeah but... but she is... you have to...
你知道我可以隨時制定規則的 可是 她 你得
Manny, it's all right. I'll gotta you back.
曼尼 沒關系 有我呢
Now it's okay. Come on, guys.
好了 走吧 伙計們