Were you killed?
你被吃了嗎
Sadly yes, but I lived.
很可惜是的 但是我活下來了
Never had I felt so alive,
在這樣瀕死的環境里
As when I was so close ... death.
深深的感到生活的美好
Just before Rudy can sucked his audions galant,I grab hold of his pinked fresh pharynx.
在魯迪優雅地吞下我之前 我抓住了那個在他咽喉后面
That dangle back his throat.
蕩來蕩去的鮮嫩粉紅的喉頭
I hang out that sucker and I swung back and forth.
我蕩出了那個吞咽器官
Back and forth.
繼續前后前后...搖蕩
Back ... and forward and backward.
前后前后...
Until finally I shot me out of his mouth.
直到最終我把自己射出了他的嘴巴
Might I lost an eye that day.
也許那天我失去了一只眼睛
But I got this.
但是我得到了這個
Rudy's tooth ...
魯迪的牙齒
As the old saying: "An eye for the tooth.
古語有云 眼睛換牙齒
A nose for a cheek. A butt for a..."
鼻子換臉蛋 屁股換...
It is an old saying, but it's not a very good one.
只是句古語 但不是很好的那種
You are a super-weasel. ultra-weasel ,Vessel-weasel.
你是只超級黃鼠狼 無敵黃鼠狼 無與倫比的黃鼠狼