Thank you, thank you, thank you !
感激不盡
Bad egg! A heart attack you almost gave me.
小壞蛋 我差點心肌梗塞
I'm sorry, darling. It's just I love you so much.
對不起 親愛的 我就是太愛你了
Now I want you to meet your Uncle Manny and Aunt Ellie.
現(xiàn)在來見過你們的曼尼叔叔和艾莉阿姨
I'd like to present--
我向你們介紹
Eggbert, Chelly and Joko.
艾格伯特 切利和洲克
Sid! Whatever you are doing it's a bad idea.
希德 不管你在做什么 都不是個好主意
Shh! My kids'll hear you.
噓 我孩子們會聽見的
They are not your kids, Sid! Take them back.
他們不是你孩子 希德 把他們領回去
You are not meant to be a parent. Why not?
你當不了家長 為什么
First sign, stealing some one else's eggs.
第一 你偷了人家的蛋
Second sign, one of them almost became an omelet.
第二 其中一個差點成了攤蛋
Sid, someone's probably worried sick looking for them.
希德 說不定誰正急著找他們呢
No, they were underground, in ice.
不會 他們是在地下 冰里面
If it wasn't for me they would be the egg-icicles.
如果不是我 他們就凍成蛋蛋冰柱了
Sid, I know what you are going through.
希德 我明白你的感受
You're gonna have a family too someday.
但總有一天你也要成家的
You're gonna meet a nice girl, with low standards, no real options,
你會遇上個沒要求 沒對象 沒嗅覺
Or sense of smell..
的好女孩的
What Manny means to say is ...
曼尼想說的是
Oh I get it! I'll take them back!
我知道啦 我送他們回去